What information to prepare for box build assembly process
You will need to provide the size and weight information of the product to your EMS supplier, as this will affect the assembly layout, packaging, and shipping of the entire box.
Bill of Materials (BOM)
BOM is the most important part of the whole box assembly process, because it specifies each electronic component installed on the product. EMS PCB manufacturers also need to evaluate the cost and delivery time according to BOM. A complete BOM needs to include the exact manufacturer part number, part description, manufacturer, quantity, package, value, and a number of component details.
3D CAD Model
Visualized 3D CAD is critical to the full PCB box build assembly process, including detailed structure and layout diagrams of key components, providing complete, clear 3D CAD models that are easy for EMS suppliers to evaluate quotations and easy to produce, thereby shortening the box construction cycle.
If complete drawings are not available, sample units can be sent to your box build supplier to create the complete design drawings required to ensure the quality of the product.
During the box build assembly process, in addition to basic electrical tests, if there are specific functional tests, a detailed test plan should be informed to the PCB assembly manufacturer to ensure that the final product can work well and avoid major mistakes of functional dysfunction.
The benefits of our complete box build assembly services
- Our team of experts can not only support PCB Layout Service, but also provide Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) consulting to evaluate your designs to improve overall design efficiency. And provide you with PCB production, PCB assembly, electronic components, wiring harness, box build assembly, and other one-stop electronic manufacturing services, to reduce the supply base.
As a customer-focused PCBA and box build assembly manufacturer, we strictly control every production process, and conduct electrical and functional tests after assembly to verify that the final product works as expected. Strictly in accordance with the quality management system, for industrial, commercial, medical, telecommunications, and aerospace industries to provide reliable products.
- We provide customizable packaging, labeling, logistics, and transportation solutions, and will continue to provide quality products through on-time delivery work, tailor-made PCB box build assembly, and electronic manufacturing services.
Start A Quote Now
Electronic Manufacturing Service Specialist
UETPCBA provides one-stop PCBA electronic manufacturing services, full experience in electronic assembly, box builds and complete electronic device manufacturing are core competencies.
We have professional electronic engineers who can follow up the assembly process of technology online, with extensive industry experience in PCB assembly, PCBA testing, box build, packaging, lead times, and product satisfaction. You will receive complete technical support for the entire assembly process and electronic products.
Our Box Build Assembly Solutions
- PCB Manufacturing
- Prototyping, Medium Volume, High Mix
- Surface Mount Technology Assembly
- Through-Hole Technology Assembly
- Mixed Technology Assembly
- Components Sourcing and Management
- Wire and Cable Harnesses
- Plastic and Metal Enclosed Assemblies
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Conformal Coating
- IC Programming
- PCBA Testing
- Packaging and Labeling
- Depot Repair